Thursday, May 9, 2013

Confessions of a Book Hoarder

I love books. 



I have books in ever nook and cranny in both my classroom and my house.

I buy another book even when I still have ten (or 20) more in my to read pile.



I think the book is always better than the movie.

I have a book in my purse at all times...just in case (of what I'm not sure...a train stop...a wait at the Dr...a natural disaster in which all other books are destroyed...security: I just can't bare to be without a book!?!)

As a child, I took a stack of books everywhere (yes this dates me a bit...no e readers yet).

My dad put carpet on the tractor floor...I alternated between sleeping, reading, eating snacks, and the occasional singing, but mostly reading and sleeping.

I have multiple book wish lists, sorted by interest level and topic.

I have read the entire Harry Potter series 3 times.

I have read Black Beauty more times than I can count.

I like the feel of a book in my hands.


My hubby and I were once asked to leave the public library because they were closing.

I could spend hours in Barnes and Noble.


I am a book nerd and love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment