Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Be More Sloth-Like

We got a new book...PS, I love new books! It is entitled, "A Little Book of Sloth" by Lucy Cooke. My 1 and 3 year old as well as my 32 year old all thoroughly enjoyed it. It is all about the superbly relaxed, odd little mammal that is the sloth. My 3 year old refers to it as "Sleepy Sloths." The boys enjoy the colorful photos and the descriptive language...just chill...cuddle puddle...slothpital, but I enjoy the peaceful feeling the sloths inspire. This is a creature who knows how to relax and my goal is to be more sloth-like in the next month. School is on the down hill slide and the excitement of summer is in the air. I am starting to make lists (to do lists, shopping lists, and wish lists) of all the things I want to accomplish over summer break. But right now, in this moment, I need to channel my inner sloth and just chill.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment