Friday, February 8, 2013

To Read or Not to Read...That is NEVER a Question

I love to read!  Those who know me know this well.  As a kid, I would take stacks of books everywhere, including bumping along in the tractor (I had the ability to sleep in the tractor as well if that tells you anything).

What I am reading now:

1. Overcoming Dyslexia for Dummies
2. The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets Nest
3. Wonderstruck

Top 20 Books I MUST read soon:

1. Anna Karenina (and THEN see the movie)

2. The Storyteller

3. The Devil in the White City

4.Small Damages by Beth Kephart

5. Gone Girl

6. A Walk Across the Sun by Corban Addison

7. Behind the Beautiful Forevers by Katherine Boo
8.

 9. Wicked Appetite - (an "easy" "fluffy" read)
 10. A Secret Kept
 11. Two Kisses for Maddy - (only when I have my anxiety under control)
 12. Unbroken

13. The Round House by Louise Erdich

14.  Floors #2: 3 Below (a children's novel - think Charlie and the Chocolate Factory)

15. The Casual Vacancy (author of the Harry Potter books)

16.The House I Loved by Tatiana de Rosnay

17. & 18 InkSpell and InkDeath (fascinating fantasy series for young adults)

 
19. Shadow of a Night (book 2 in a triology)

20. The Kitchen House

 



No comments:

Post a Comment