Monday, February 11, 2013

Fantastic Saturday

Two simple words, my facebook status, summed up my Saturday.  I woke up to two little snugly boys in between my husband and I, sleepily smiling and silently waving to one another.  We lazed around a bit and then decided to go downtown and enjoy the beautiful February weather.  We hit up one of our favorite shops to make Valentines and play, then got a quick bite to eat at a neat little organic restaurant with a cozy atmosphere.  The morning was rounded out by grocery shopping with the big car cart and naps for all.  We then had a spontaneous pizza party with good friends and ended the day with Dora and "Happy Birthday Hamster."  On Sunday morning, at the breakfast table, my husband looked at me and said, "I love our life."  Me too!  It is truly fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment